We welcome uniquely written articles by our guest contributors. If you’re interested, make sure you’ve read through our guest post guidelines before sending us your proposed topic or outline (in other words: Don’t send us a complete article during your proposal!).
GUEST POST GUIDELINES:
Your article can be any of the following:
- How-To Guide
- In-depth Analysis Paper
- Et cetera. – Check our other articles on the site to know our writing style 🙂
1.When writing, always answer this question: “How will my article help my readers?” At IncomeNinjas, we only write valuable and helpful articles.
2.Languages we accept guest posts in:
3. Word count: Articles should be from 700 to 2,000 words. This includes the title you provide.
4. Break paragraphs every 1 or 2 sentences to avoid heavy text blocks. We want to give our readers a break for their eyes every once in a while.
5. Include at least two (2) external links to high-authority and credible sources of facts, data, claims and unfamiliar information. Insert it naturally.
6. Include at least two (2) internal/article links coming from IncomeNinjas.com that are related to your content. Insert it naturally.
7. Anchor texts should be no match or partial match. Place them naturally in sentences as you discuss the topic, NOT to advertise to ‘click’, ‘visit’, or ‘read more’ on your page.
8. Observe proper text formatting when you break the article for better readability. Use proper subheadings like H2 or H3 (refer to Google Documents) and ensure proper hierarchy of ideas.
9. For images, use copyright-free files and include the source. We recommend using Pixabay.
10. Submitted articles will neither be marked as a guest post nor contribution post. Rather, they will be published under the authors of IncomeNinjas.com.
However, if you want to be credited, we can arrange a mutual exchange of guest posts with credits to the actual authors.
11. In your email, please attach a sample of your written work so we’ll have an idea of your writing style.
1. No self-promotion. Advertising is a different story from guest post contributions, so if you’d like to advertise your site, get in touch with us.
2. We don’t accept plagiarized works, spun content, or articles published somewhere else (Google hates this and both of our websites will be penalized for duplicate content). If you submit articles like that, we reserve the right to decline your proposal or remove published articles from our website.
3. Avoid writing common topics on ‘ways to make money online’ or topics IncomeNinjas has already covered UNLESS you can offer a fresh perspective or a new angle.
4. As a writer, you should already know the rules of grammar and SEO content writing, such as:
- Avoiding keyword stuffing
- Observing proper word and sentence structure
- Linking to spammy sites
- Using the same word over and over
We highly encourage you to properly read through all our guest post guidelines before messaging us about something that we didn’t explain in this guideline. Repetitive questions will only be referred back to this page.
So, to save time for both parties and facilitate efficient communication, just read everything thoroughly. 🙂